AlsoEnergy wants to assure our clients that we are monitoring the developing COVID-19 coronavirus situation and have resources in place to provide you continued service and support. As a critical partner to your business, we have implemented the following three sets of policies and procedures to ensure the seamless delivery of AlsoEnergy products, services, and support:
- We remain fully staffed for continued client access to professional services and support and benefit from a distributed global footprint with resource redundancies to limit negative impacts on staffing and service availability
- We are maintaining continuously updated communications with our associates, clients and partners at the global and local levels
Supply Chain Continuity
- We are currently well stocked with inventory to continue to fulfill your orders and continue to monitor our supply chain for any potential shortages
- We have identified back-up sourcing plans to mitigate future risk
- In the event where there will be a delay in delivering products, customers will immediately be notified by an AlsoEnergy representative
Staffing and Support Continuity
- We are providing our associates with information and best practices to avoid, prevent and mitigate the spread of any illness
- We are limiting all non-essential business travel
- We have enabled work from home capabilities within impacted regions
If you have plans to interact with our associates at your site or one of our sites, you can be assured that all of our employees have been briefed on proper precautionary hygienic measures to keep themselves and others around them healthy. This includes avoiding in-person contact with customers or other associates if they become sick or have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, in order to prevent the spread of disease.
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and will shift workloads, as necessary, to ensure essential services remain operable. In dealing with the present circumstances, we will use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services to all our clients.
Thank you for your continued business and partnership. We feel well prepared to navigate through these challenging times and continue to deliver products without disruption. Should you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me or your AlsoEnergy sales representative.