Your partner for utility SCADA
Expertise you can rely on
AlsoEnergy has years of experience in driving reliability for utility developers. Our proven utility SCADA and PPC solution, backed by a strong professional team, provides one point of contact and makes us the ideal long-term partner as we remain committed to your success.
As a trusted global leader with a track record in PPC and SCADA, AlsoEnergy empowers businesses to capitalize on the growing large-scale utility market.
Site size range
Total utility sites
Average site size
Total utility sites
Trusted by top industry players in the large utility segment
Partnership for the lifetime
of your utility asset
We have more people on our support team than other providers have in their entire company. Our professionals have the capacity and deep industry knowledge to offer proactive and responsive support throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Committed to your success, we offer dedicated and extensive professional services at all stages, including pre-construction, construction, and commissioning, as well as ongoing support:
- Customized SCADA and PPC design, project management, and utility and local coordination for efficient commissioning
- Extensive project engineering services, from system engineering and design to a robust handover package
- Dedicated post-sales project manager to ensure on-time delivery and personalized engineering to accelerate time-to-data
- Remote and onsite SCADA commissioning for fast interconnect and maximization of plant performance
Industry-standard, utility-grade technology with interoperability
AlsoEnergy’s utility solution, which includes SCADA and a sophisticated PPC, provides a variety of benefits:
- Supports grid stability by meeting strict supply-demand requirements with robust automation and controls
- Dependable platform built on industry-leading, utility-grade technology
- Industry standard, non-proprietary components providing flexibility and interoperability throughout the project lifetime
- Vertical integration of onsite hardware and software for a single point of accountability and seamless compatibility
- Improved asset profitability with advanced controls and analytics
Ensuring quality, reliable solutions
AlsoEnergy’s production facility and its edge solutions meet industry standards and are certified by leading 3rd-party organizations
“AlsoEnergy takes a holistic view of its M&C [monitoring and control] capabilities, targeting an integrated offering across varied application segments, giving the company an edge in the market.”
– Guidehouse Insights Leaderboard
PowerTrack: One application to maximize the value of your utility asset
AlsoEnergy’s PowerTrack is a cost-effective application with premium features that provide benefits to all users in the clean energy value chain. Utility-scale developers can leverage PowerTrack to increase financial and energy performance with customized reporting and integrated supplier workflows.
Financial and energy yield reporting
Templated and customizable reporting that you can pre-schedule or get on-demand to understand the financial health of your assets